Pricing & Policies
Our Fall 2022 classes are only $79/month! This provides you with:
- Weekly 45 minute classes (4 per month)
- Kindermusik Online materials, which include an entire years worth of Kindermusik music and our Musical eBooks.
- Unlimited makeup classes at any of our locations for as long as you're enrolled.
- The option to purchase the current unit's corresponding CD, Book, & Instrument each month.
- Weekly FB Live Mini Class in our Private FB Group
- Weekly Emailed Benefits that tell you why we're doing what we're doing in class each week.
- A team of expert Music Educators, led by Missy Wilson, who, in addition to being licensed to teach Kindermusik, also holds a Bachelors and Masters in Music Education with over a decade of experience.
- Ongoing Classes: Most of our classes are "ongoing monthly" classes, which means that you will be continuously enrolled each month (and charged on the 1st), until you tell us you want to pause your enrollment.
- Fees: We do not have a registration fee, nor do we have a cancellation fee!
- Siblings Savings: Siblings in the same class receive a 50% discount. Siblings in different classes receive a 10% discount.
- Make Ups: We have several classes during the week. You can attend one of those classes as a makeup for your regular class while you are enrolled. Simply go to your my.kindermusik.com account and choose "makeup" to attend!
- Payment: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged monthly (on the 1st of the month).
- Cancellation: If you wish to pause your enrollment, I ask that you let me know a week prior your next charge date (the 1st od each month) so I can fill the spot from the waitlist and make sure you are not charged for the next month. If you request to cancel your enrollment after the 1st of the month, a credit will be put on your account to be used in the future.
- Diaper changes: Please do not hesitate to change a diaper when necessary, but please do so in the available restroom facilities.
- Breast feeding: If you're comfortable, we're comfortable!
- Illness policy: If your child is sick or running a fever, please keep them home. This ensures a healthy environment for all children and any infant siblings that may be present. Also, please see our COVID Information Page for our COVID policies. Missed classes will not be refunded, however makeup classes will be made available, See Make Ups above.
- Teacher absence: If class is cancelled because of a teacher emergency or illness, notification will be sent out via email and text. A make-up class will be scheduled as soon as possible. Refunds will be provided if a make-up class cannot be scheduled.
- Weather Cancellations: Many of our classes are outdoors. If we get rained out or if the wind chill is below freezing, we have a couple of different options. We may move that class indoors, we may hold a zoom class instead, or we may reschedule the class. If you don't want to participate in the option we choose, you always have the option of joining a makeup class!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: I believe very strongly in the power of Kindermusik and your satisfaction is my top priority. If you are not happy with your Kindermusik experience please let me know! I will do anything I can to make it right.
- Refund Policy: Missed classes will not be refunded, as you have the option of attending a makeup class. If you come to 5 consecutive classes and decide you and your child have not gotten anything out of the class, I will give you a full refund. (Although no one has taken me up on this yet! :D) You have nothing to lose by enrolling today! :D
Click here to choose a class and enroll today!